Sunday, July 16, 2006

why write?

Whoever it was who vanished in the silence of words, who said writing is an art, pervades all minds save mine. For me words are loud and no matter how loud i shout.it seems quiet.Here I am staring into the placid walls of my room , with a willingness in my eyes, rummaging deep into my memories for words; but easier wished than done,it just doesn't come.Staring into my empty computer screen, I feel no need to write.The willingness has died and so has the necessity.But as i settle my vision on the wall above me with very little sleep in my eyes and as I burrow deep into my memories,walking lonely along untrodden alleys, I feel the need to write.Ofcourse,the boy has done his level best by telling me '101 reasons why i shud not stop blogging'..The inertia is overwhelming.But seated against a cosy chair as of mine, I have mustered enough patience to pen a few lines.With a pleasant feeling of this jarring pain and at a loss of lexicons, my mind has lost its agility.The legend of phoenix inspires me to push my limits, to resuscitate my tepid spirit.Take a deep breath and you can still smell the pleasant aroma of ash on me.Words are all on which I survive and (what an irony) at those I arrive with a conscious try!!Come , join me in this journey of mine and do walk alongside me to the divine...the journey is short and has some bends though inevitably it has to see its end...

-the girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am final, I am sorry, but it is necessary for me little bit more information.