Thursday, May 24, 2007

moving on, to the mind games..

at last I can see..
life has been patiently waiting for me..
and I know there are no guarantees..
but, I'm not alone.
there comes a time in everyone's life,
when all you can see are the years passing by..
and I have made up my mind,
that those days are gone.

I sold what I could..
and packed what I couldn't..
stopped to fill up on my way out of town.
I've loved like I should..
but lived like I shouldn't..
I had to lose everything to find out.
Maybe forgiveness will find me,
somewhere down this road..

I'm Moving On
I'm Moving On
I'm Moving On..


ps: i wrote this poem after my 12th std. board exams,during the vacations. This is a live example of certain things which come to your mind even before you have experienced them and your mind,already reaches to a conclusion and i say that now,coz after two years i have started experiencing a bit of it.

-the girl.

2 comments:

The World Within said...

moving on is a hell of a lot better than getting caught up wont you say?

the girl said...

true!personal experience gives that answer..to me,to everyone :)